Stand-up paddleboarding is for everybody, not just the grown-ups, which is why we make the 9'4” Snapper, an inflatable SUP for anyone up to 60kg/132lb.
The Snapper is the perfect way to get kids onto the water on their own board. Shorter and narrower than the Ride family, this highly durable board is made to the same rigorous standards as the rest of our range, but it's dimensions make it easier for young riders to manoeuvre, whether on a river or catching the swell off a sandbar. In other words, it offers the authentic Red Paddle Co experience, just packaged for the next generation of paddler and is an ideal entry point into the world of SUP.
Featuring our indestructible iFins and a Red embossed decked with diamond cut tail section for additional grip makes it packed full of innovation enabling your little ripper to get the most out of their time on the water. The ergonomic tubular handles give a cushioned, comfy grip when carrying your board.
Discover the new adjustable cargo system. A new and improved cargo system has one adjustable bungee strap and two flat elastic straps. A twin d-ring locking system allows easy adjustment and release and the small loop is ideal for water bottle storage.
- SUP or Surfing – the choice is yours with this adaptable 2 in 1 board.
- Kids will love easily switching between sports on a board of their own.
- Unrivalled durability makes the Snapper ‘child-proof’.
- All the same quality features you expect from a Red Paddle Co Board, the Snapper is made to the same rigorous standards as the rest of the range
- Unbeaten package includes world’s best SUP pump the Titan II, ATB Transformer Bag and coiled leash.
We love to get everyone on the water, and kids are no exception. Discover, enjoy and progress with three different watersports with this super practical board.
The Snapper’s dimensions make it easy for young riders to manoeuvre and enable kids to hone their skills without being constrained to one particular sport. Easily transition between SUP and surfing
- Length 284cm (9’4”) - An ideal length for speed and stability whether you are paddling, windsurfing or wave-surfing.
- Width 68cm (27”) - Perfectly proportioned, growing children will find the Snapper comfortable to paddle as well as super stable.
- Thickness 10cm (4”) - Being 22% thinner than the average board, a 4” board gives paddlers a lower centre of gravity. This dramatically improves stability and control thanks to less surface area to be blown around in the wind as well as being quicker to inflate.
- Max Rider Weight 60kg
Parts included :
- BACKPACK: ATB TRANSFORMER BOARD BAG
- Highly engineered and adjustable ergonomic support for your shoulders and back
- Fully customisable to your height ensures that the bag will take care of your body under load
- Exterior compression straps to make bag more comfortable and compact
- Interior paddle blade pocket and velcro securing system for paddle pieces
- Lockable zippers with rubber pull tabs
- Bagless carry system - pump and straps can easily be taken on the water removing risk of leaving equipment
Introducing a complete redesign of our bestselling inflatable SUP backpack. Highly engineered adjustable ergonomic support means that the ATB Bag now offers exceptional levels of support for your shoulders and back.
Exterior straps mean that the bag can be compressed making it more comfortable and a pleasure to carry. It's now easier to pack away your paddle with an interior paddle blade pocket and a velcro securing system so your paddle is safe and secure while on the move. A large outer zip pocket means any essentials can be packed securely away and easily accessible.
Our revolutionary bag-less carry system has been designed with all paddleboarders in mind. For the adventurers, you can now go further and access more remote waterways without the need of a heavy bulky bag. Perfect for families, it's now easier, quicker and more convenient to pack up your kit after a long day at the beach.
- TITAN 2 PUMP
- Twin chamber technology easily cuts time and effort needed to inflate your board
- Pumps air out at 60 mph to ensure quick and powerful inflation
- Isolation cap allows switch to single pump when inflating to a high PSI reducing effort
- Designed for disassembly for easy maintenance and simple replacement of parts
- Pressure gauge on top shows an accurate reading of PSI whilst inflating
- Multi-use across different inflatables such as airbeds, boats and kites
The Titan 2 Pump is the world's first purpose-built, double chamber SUP pump. It's designed to cut the amount of time and effort it takes to inflate your board by half. Constant innovation has led to us testing the absolute boundaries of inflation technology and as such, we're confident that there's nothing quite like the Titan II pump on the market.
The Dual Cylinder system, combined with the Hi Flo handle means you are in complete control of the energy used to inflate your board. It puts the volume into your board faster and reduces the effort required to reach a higher pressure.
- 8FT COILED SUP LEASH
- Designed for no excess drag on flat water for paddlers and racers in water sport activities
- Use with different leash points, coil leash is supplied with a length of rope for traditional leash points or back of board leash points
Ideal length 7mm dual cord coiled leash and pivot points to reduce twist and leash from touching the water
- Easy to use simply attach to ankle every time your out on water, made from durable neoprene
- Featuring quick release loop for unsafe situations and integrated key pouch on neoprene cuff
This has been designed for flat water paddlers and racers who want to make sure they are not getting any excess drag from their leash being in the water.
The leash features a interchangeable ankle or calf cuff with a quick release loop and integrated key pouch. It has a 7mm dual cord coiled leash which prevents the leash from dragging in the water plus dual pivot points to reduce twist. The leash is supplied with a length of rope so you can use with tradition leash points or can attach directly to our leash points which you can find at the back of any Red Paddle Co board.
The Hybrid Adjustable SUP Paddle is a dynamic, highly responsive paddle that utilises a carbon weave for greater strength whilst keeping the paddle lightweight and super fast. Utilising a hybrid glass fibre and carbon laminate to deliver dynamic flex in the shaft.
The Hybrid Adjustable SUP Paddle is available in blue and purple, so you can match your paddle to your board.
New for 2022 – Bungee Connection System, designed to keep blade and mid section tethered together for convenience and easy set up. It’s straightforward to use, makes our three piece paddles even easier to assemble and is removable.
New for 2022 - Interference Fit Hardware, All paddles are now composed of non-glued components meaning every piece of your paddle is both
replaceable and recyclable.
The Snapper is now integrated with three super durable, flexible iFins.. The iFins also provide increased agility and performance in the surf and make the board easier to pack down into its bag. No need for tools, spares or replacements, the iFins can take a beating and are super easy to reshape if they get bent.