The All Ride package includes 5 detachable carry handles. A multitude of marine grade stainless steel D-ring attachment points on the rails of the board enable the user to attach the handles at their preferred location. The moveable handles make it as easy as possible to get on & off the board. The D-rings can also be used to attach specialist equipment such as a SUP seat if desired. Removing the centre carry handle also provides a clear deck, perfect for when sitting or lying on the board.
At 395 litres, the 12’0” All Ride‘s super stability makes it suitable for use in tandem, so is perfect for rider and instructor (up to a joint rider weight of 160kg) and for enabling more experienced individual users to experience independence with confidence. The volume also makes the board ideal for the larger paddler with additional needs.
The deck pad has been designed with a dual colour and texture system to both visually and physically aid the rider in finding their best positioning on the board. Embossed EVA offers excellent grip and prevents the deck from becoming slippery.
The off-set positioning of the valve keeps the tail-end of the board clear, allowing unobstructed and comfortable recovery or self-recovery from the back of the board.
Please note the All Ride is not compatible with Wheelchairs.
- High-volume board offers exceptional stability, suitable for riding in tandem.
- Moveable centre and side handles with multiple attachment points, allowing for ultimate customisation based on the rider’s needs.
- D-rings along the sides make the board compatible with a variety of SUP seats.
- Super grippy, colour-coded and multi-textured deck pad acts as a visual and physical aid for positioning on the board.
- Designed with more room for a passenger to sit at the front of the board, or hold on whilst lying down with handle attachment points at the front of the board.
Parts included :
- BACKPACK: ATB TRANSFORMER BOARD BAG
- Highly engineered and adjustable ergonomic support for your shoulders and back
- Fully customisable to your height ensures that the bag will take care of your body under load
- Exterior compression straps to make bag more comfortable and compact
- Interior paddle blade pocket and velcro securing system for paddle pieces
- Lockable zippers with rubber pull tabs
- Bagless carry system - pump and straps can easily be taken on the water removing risk of leaving equipment
Introducing a complete redesign of our bestselling inflatable SUP backpack. Highly engineered adjustable ergonomic support means that the ATB Bag now offers exceptional levels of support for your shoulders and back.
Exterior straps mean that the bag can be compressed making it more comfortable and a pleasure to carry. It's now easier to pack away your paddle with an interior paddle blade pocket and a velcro securing system so your paddle is safe and secure while on the move. A large outer zip pocket means any essentials can be packed securely away and easily accessible.
Our revolutionary bag-less carry system has been designed with all paddleboarders in mind. For the adventurers, you can now go further and access more remote waterways without the need of a heavy bulky bag. Perfect for families, it's now easier, quicker and more convenient to pack up your kit after a long day at the beach.
- TITAN 2 PUMP
- Twin chamber technology easily cuts time and effort needed to inflate your board
- Pumps air out at 60 mph to ensure quick and powerful inflation
- Isolation cap allows switch to single pump when inflating to a high PSI reducing effort
- Designed for disassembly for easy maintenance and simple replacement of parts
- Pressure gauge on top shows an accurate reading of PSI whilst inflating
- Multi-use across different inflatables such as airbeds, boats and kites
The Titan 2 Pump is the world's first purpose-built, double chamber SUP pump. It's designed to cut the amount of time and effort it takes to inflate your board by half. Constant innovation has led to us testing the absolute boundaries of inflation technology and as such, we're confident that there's nothing quite like the Titan II pump on the market.
The Dual Cylinder system, combined with the Hi Flo handle means you are in complete control of the energy used to inflate your board. It puts the volume into your board faster and reduces the effort required to reach a higher pressure.
- 8FT COILED SUP LEASH
- Designed for no excess drag on flat water for paddlers and racers in water sport activities
- Use with different leash points, coil leash is supplied with a length of rope for traditional leash points or back of board leash points
Ideal length 7mm dual cord coiled leash and pivot points to reduce twist and leash from touching the water
- Easy to use simply attach to ankle every time your out on water, made from durable neoprene
- Featuring quick release loop for unsafe situations and integrated key pouch on neoprene cuff
This has been designed for flat water paddlers and racers who want to make sure they are not getting any excess drag from their leash being in the water.
The leash features a interchangeable ankle or calf cuff with a quick release loop and integrated key pouch. It has a 7mm dual cord coiled leash which prevents the leash from dragging in the water plus dual pivot points to reduce twist. The leash is supplied with a length of rope so you can use with tradition leash points or can attach directly to our leash points which you can find at the back of any Red Paddle Co board.
- MOULDED TWIN IFIN SYSTEM + RPC US 9 FIN
All boards in the Ride range are now integrated with two super durable, flexible iFins, making the boards straighter and faster to paddle than a three fin set-up.
The iFins also provide increased agility and performance in the surf and make the board easier to pack down into its bag. No need for tools, spares or replacements, the iFins can take a beating and are super easy to reshape if they get bent.
In Addition, the 12'0" All Ride features the ultra durable 9" Red plastic touring fin. Designed to allow any obstructions to slide off without any manual intervention required, means you can explore the shallowest of passages without the fear of getting stuck.
The 9" length provides excellent tracking reducing reduces the number of times you have to swap sides paddling, meaning you can paddle more efficiently and spend more time on the water.
They are slotted in easily by hand and tightened with a finger bolt, so no tools are required.