The kayak paddle drip ring is used to prevent excess water from flowing down the paddle shaft without paddle movement.
- Adopting quality rubber material, the kayak paddle drip ring is durable, solid and strong enough.
- Easy to install on the port and starboard side of paddles.
- Ideal drip rings keep excess water from running down the paddle shaft while out on paddling excursions.
- Coming with 4 pcs in a package, you can use them for long time, and it is very practical.
- Fit for most kayak canoe paddles. Inner diameter: approx. 30mm/1.18inch.
- Suitable for 1-1/8″ to 1-1/4″ diameter shafts.