Maybe your vehicle doesn’t have a permanent roof rack. Or you’re traveling, and you don’t want to pay extra to rent a vehicle with one attached. Our Traveller Soft Racks are a quick and easy way to get your sporting equipment on the roof and off to your favorite destination. Available in two sizes, the large Traveller Soft Racks are ideal for large canoes, wide beam watercraft, or SUP boards, while the regular size is best for smaller craft. They are compatible with any tie-downs.
- Three step quick fit system
- Strong removable daisy chain gives multiple tie-down points
- Heavy die-cast cam buckle
- Both sizes have a wide footprint to disperse the load on the roof
- Grippy base reduces rack movement for a more secure load
Other details :
- If transporting a boat, always run a line from the bow to the towing hook under the front bumper (or the bumper itself). For extra security, run a line from the stern to the rear bumper.
- The straps will wick water inside the car in the event of precipitation, so it's recommended to remove them if there's a chance of rain.
- Do not leave the foam units on the roof of a vehicle for extended periods if the vehicle is in direct sunlight: the foam units may damage the clear coat upon removal.