It’s a simple idea, but very effective. Now your cleat can hold your fishing rod, mobile phone, drink, navlight, GoPro camera, or anything else that a RAILBLAZA accessory can hold. TracLoader 45 CleatPort is perfect for Gunnel Tracks set at 45 degree angle.
The cleat and StarPort mount can support tool-free installation for Lund Boats, Lowe Boats, Excel Boats, Express Boats and early model Crestliner boats.
The cleat and StarPort have their own individual benefits also - the cleat gives you a tie off point for stern lines and bow lines on small crafts, while the StarPort gives the extra functionality of adding any RAILBLAZA accessory.
- Secure your fishing rod, mobile phone, drink and more while you boat
- Easy installation - no tools necessary
- Perfect for Lund Boats, Lowe Boats, Excel Boats, Express Boats and early model Crestliner boats
- Adds extra functionality to your boat with the addition of any RAILBLAZA accessory
Parts included :
- 1 x CleatPort StarPort mounted to TracLoader 45 plate.
- 2 x Stainless Steel T-Bolts with Thumb nuts
- T-Bolt length 25.4mm / T-nut 3.6mm
Other details :
Material Composition : UV-Stabilised Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic.
TracLoader 45 CleatPort Overview
EASY ACCESS TO GEAR - Keep your fishing rod, mobile phone, drink, navigation light, GoPro camera, or other gear close at hand while on the water with the Tracloader 45 CleatPort. This handy little device is perfect for use with gunnel tracks set at a 45 degree angle, and can be installed tool-free.
CONVENIENT MOUNTING POINT FOR RAILBLAZA ACCESSORIES - This product serves as a mounting point for any RAILBLAZA accessory. Whether you're looking to keep your gear within easy reach or add some extra functionality to your boat, this cleat port has you covered.
IDEAL FOR LUND BOATS, LOWE BOATS, EXCEL BOATS, EXPRESS BOATS, AND EARLY MODEL CRESTLINER BOATS - Designed for use with small crafts that have gunnel tracks set at a 45 degree angle. It's the perfect addition to any Lund boat, Lowe boat, Excel boat, Express boat, or early model Crestliner boat.