If your Hobie kayak can be fitted with a Micro Anchor Power-Pole, you can simply screw this adapter onto your Power-Pole mount in seconds – no tools required! The Bixpy Power Pole Adapter is compatible with Bixpy J-2 and K-1 Motors
Note: If your kayak is Power Pole ready, but requires a special mounting plate you will need the appropriate mounting plate for your kayak (see related items below). Also compatible with Power-Pole ready Wilderness Atak and Native Propel kayak models. The Bixpy Power-Pole Adapter features a quick release from the main adapter plate that allows you to quickly and easily remove the motor and vertical pole.
- Quick release for getting on and off the water quickly
- Hinge that allows the motor to lift completely out of the water
- 9.5″ to 14.5″ from bottom of plate to bottom of motor – it is recommended that the bottom of your motor be about 3″ to 5″ below the waterline and more in choppy water as necessary
- 270° of rotational trim – adapter ships with set screws in place. To achieve steering, set screws must be removed.
Parts included :
- Bixpy Power Pole Adapter
- All hardware required to attach to Power-Pole ready kayaks
- Pole Steering Adapter Adapter illustrated is not included and sold separately
Other details :
Material Composition :
- Water-proof, dirt-proof and corrosion resistant housing and components
- Marine grade stainless steel components for saltwater or fresh water use