The QuickGrip Paddle Clip Track Mount will fit most kayak tracks including Ascend, Wilderness Systems, Native Watercraft, YakGear and Yak Attack.
Easy to fit and will fit most standard paddle shafts.
The Trackmount plate can also be fitted with a 03-4108-11 MiniPort trackmount for added accessories.
- Works on most standard paddle or pole shafts from 28mm to 35mm
- 60mm between screw holes
- Paddle holder is 28mm wide
- Comes Track Mount ready right from the package
- Can be paired with the RAILBLAZA MiniPort TracMount in the hole between the Track Knobs to add your favorite RAILBLAZA Accessory (Sold separately)
- Has the capability to be mounted directly to kayak as well
Parts included :
- 1 x Mounting plate and paddle clip assembly
- 2 x 1/4 Hex Nuts
- 2 x Plastic knobs
- 2 x Stainless steel T-Bolts
Other details :
Material Composition : UV-Stabilised Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic.
QuikGrip Paddle Clip Track Mount Overview
EASY STORAGE - Keep your paddle, pole, or landing net close at hand with the RAILBLAZA QuikGrip Paddle Clip. This universal design easily fits any standard shaft from 28mm to 35mm with 60mm between screw holes, and the included track nuts make installation a breeze.
75mm OF CLEARANCE - The QuikGrip Paddle Clip stands out 75mm from your track so you won't have to worry about crowding your space.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONALITY - With the hole between the thumb knobs you can add even more functionality with a RAILBLAZA MiniPort TracMount if that's what you're looking for.