The E Series Cable Entry Port allows easy access for cables through the deck for tidy electronic mounting solutions.
Wiring fishfinders, lighting, cameras and other electronics to your boat can be difficult and often leaves untidy cables in the way. With this product securing and wiring your boat's electronics is not only easier but your cockpit will be clear from exposed cables and plugs.
The E Series Cable Entry Port works very well with all RAILBLAZA electronic mounts including fishfinder mounts, camera mounts, mobile device holders and more.
For full waterproof solution, silicone sealer will be required.
He can be used for:
- 2 x flexible inserts catering for 3-7mm (0.08-0.3”) cables
- 1 x double entry insert for 2 x 6mm (0.25”) cables.
- Easy to install - perfect for beginners or busy professionals
- Keep cables tidy and organised for a neater appearance
- Ideal for all types of electronic mounts
- Protects your devices from water and weather damage
- Portable and easy to store when not in use
Parts included :
- 1 x StarPort
- 1 x E Series surface mount collars
- 2 x flexible inserts catering for 3-7mm cables
- 1 x double entry insert for 2 x 6mm cables
Other details :
Material Composition : UV-Stabilised Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic.
E Series Cable Entry Port Overview
GET RID OF CABLE HEADACHES - Keep your boat or kayak neat and tidy with the E Series Cable Entry Port. This amazing port gives you a simple, direct way to get all your cables neatly tucked away. No more struggling with elaborate wiring solutions- this product makes it easy.
VERSATILE MOUNTING SOLUTION - Need a cable entry point for that unique mounting project? Here is the answer. With its versatile design, this mount can be adapted to any electronic installation need you may have. Whether you're installing a fish finder or camera, or finding a new way to attach your mobile device, he is up for the task.
MAKE INSTALLATIONS A BREEZE - Say goodbye to frustrating installation projects. He allows you to get your cables through tight spaces quickly and easily. This makes interior electronic installations headache-free.